Kent County Council
About Kent County Council
As one of the county’s largest employers we have more than 44,000 staff working in a wide range of jobs. Our services affect the daily lives of residents, workers and visitors to the county.
We value our staff as individuals and aim to help them to achieve their full potential. We do this by
- offering a range of excellent staff benefits and rewards
- providing a stimulating working environment where staff views, team working and joint problem solving are encouraged
- treating all staff fairly and equally and welcoming staff from a range of backgrounds
- recognising the importance of a good work/life balance
- offering access to a wide range of training opportunities and at least 5 day’s training per member of staff per year
- ensuring our staff receive full support from their line manager.
We have been rated as “Excellent” by the independent Audit Commission and are an ‘Investor in People’, demonstrating our commitment to training and developing our staff. We also have a number of diversity awards.
Visit our starting your career pages to find out about the different routes to a great career at Kent County Council.
This recruiter is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?