About Strode's College
For almost 200 years Strode’s School provided elementary education for the poor boys of Egham. Its second and third masters, John Paget and Robert Jones, served 97 years between them, from 1710 to 1807. With changing educational needs, the School was closed in 1900 and eventually, a new school was built which opened in 1919 as a boys’ Grammar School, with 62 boys, two full-time and three part-time teachers. The Grammar School expanded and developed, opening its first sixth form in 1924 acquiring an enviable reputation for academic success and artistic and sporting endeavour.
This recruiter is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?