Financial Accounting Remediation Executives
We’re helping shape the future of financial services and want experienced, entrepreneurial Assurance professionals of exceptional talent to join us. You’ll bring intellectual curiosity to every challenge and give our clients advice that helps them do business better.
If you’re a qualified or nearly qualified ACA or ACCA auditor, and have a background in insurance, asset management or banking and capital markets, we have outstanding opportunities working with the world’s most successful companies.
What you will do
Join us in an Assurance role, in Financial Accounting Advisory (FAAS), and you’ll:
• Be part of a team operating across a global network of clients
• Work with a dedicated team focusing purely on Financial Services FAAS clients
• Specialise in one of our key sub-teams: Banking, Insurance, Asset Management, Treasury or Remediation
• Be involved in varied and interested FAAS work including;
• Financial Accounting Advice
• Transaction Related Accounting and Advice
• Remediation and other Compliance Reporting
• Accounting Conversion
What you need
We’re looking for people who:
• Are ACA/ CA/ ACCA qualified (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or equivalent international qualification) - preferably first time passes
• Are degree qualified, preferably 2:1 or above
• Have excellent technical experience of IFRS, UK GAAP or US GAAP, ideally gained within the Financial Services industry
• Are perhaps looking for a move out of industry into professional practice where they can utilise their technical skills in a centre of excellence
• Are ideally experienced in at least one of our key areas - Banking, Insurance, Asset Management, Treasury, Remediation or XBRL.
It’s more than a job application. It’s about your future.
At Ernst & Young our inclusive work environment means that everyone’s opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.