A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join a leading company based in Devon. There will be some support from the Finance Director but you will need to have experience of working autonomously. Ideally you will be a CCAB qualified Accountant, however, the right attitude and personality is just as important to my client. Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the Finance Director, Management accountant and department managers, ensuring the financial processes and procedures facilitate the production of quality management accounts.
- Assisting the Finance Director in overseeing all areas of finance and communicating any key issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Cashflow forecasting.
- Provide central financial support across multiple sites.
- Assist in the development of the Company’s ERP and Financial software solution
- Play an important role in expanding/integrating new businesses and opportunities.
- Month end routines to support the production of management accounts with main focus on balance sheet reconciliations.
- Review and take responsibility for the ongoing development of financial controls & procedures.
- Responsibility for accurate trial balances and nominal code structure.
- Production of KPI’s.
- Ensuring that debtors are managed and regular debtor’s reports are produced.
- Ensure a thorough understanding of our franchise model to ensure full control of all financial processes and procedures related to payments, debts and sales.
- VAT returns
- Preparation of statutory accounts and audit responsibility
- Treasury management (including foreign exchange instruments)
This is great opportunity to join a growing company with a clear vision for the future. Ideally you will have a proven track record in Manufacturing/Production. Please forward your details ASAP.
We are Exeter's leading independent specialist recruitment consultancy. Established in 1988 we:-