Strategic Investment & Development Manager
We are looking for a keen, interested and hands on hard-working project manager who can monitor and analyse existing financial and asset data and identify and establish opportunities for improvement.
Key qualifications for this post encompass:
* a high level of ability in financial analysis, information collection and clear reporting together with good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
* excellent IT Spreadsheet skills, analysis and capital and revenue programmes, budget monitoring and review
* experience in optional appraisal, life cycle and whole life costing would be an advantage
* good report writing, verbal and presentation skills at a senior level
* qualification in Quantity Surveying or Accountancy, with an ability to widen the scope of its application to infrastructure investment.
You will form part of a top national performing asset management team, which seeks constant improvement in the development potential of a large property portfolio on a corporate basis. The current capital programme is of the order of £600+m.
This post is for temporary for up to 12 months.
Hours: 37 per week.
To apply please visit www.recruiteastriding.co.uk
Post No: AST0004-4/12
Closing Date: 9 May 2012.
This council is pursuing equality of opportunity in employment.