This job is no longer available
The World's 2nd largest PC Company is looking for new Pricing Analysts to join them in their journey to No 1!
Lenovo creates and builds exceptionally engineered personal technology, but we are much more than a tech company. We are defining a new way of doing things as a next generation global company. That means we are years ahead of the game in terms of understanding what it will take to win 5, 10 years from now.
We announced 40 new products at the Consumer Electronics show in Las Vegas in Jan 2012 and achieved 23 awards for product innovation!
Be a part of this by:
- Providing financial modeling expertise for the sales force and the Profit Manager
- Signing off deals within the delegated level for commercial bids and tenders
- Assessing the risk of potential bids
- Developing and implementing pricing strategies
- Undertaking detailed reviews of tender documents, assessing the commercial viability of each opportunity, and advising sales teams of alternative options.
Lenovo is growing faster than its competitors so if you have the experience to work at this pace then we want you!
- At least 5 years experience working in a commercial environment
- Experience of making commercial decisions
- Previous experience working as a pricing analyst
In return we will treat you to an excellent benefits package.
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you then get in touch with us!
For more information and to apply please visit www.hays.co.uk/jobs/lenovo Ref Code: ADV350970AA9