Contiki creates eye-opening experiences for young travellers around the globe. Travelling with them isn’t about ticking boxes, but about those moments in time that stay with you for life.
The assistant accountant will be responsible for the preparation of monthly management accounts, variance analysis, control account reconciliations and cash flow forecasting. You will annually prepare operating budgets for all properties. Prepare forecasts for the financial year, explaining deviations to budget.
The right person will need to be an enthusiastic part qualified accountant with good communication skills. Experience in financial accounting and management accounting duties is required and some analytical, budgeting and forecasting experience. The ideal candidate will also have sound excel competencies.
Ref Code: ADV351357AA1
Closing Date: 19/04/12
- 20 March 2012
- 19 April 2012
- Jane Bishop
- Job Role
- Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Corporate Finance, Finance Manager, Financial Accountant, Financial Controller, Tax, Treasury
- Financial Services, Management Consultancy, Public sector / NGO, Utilities / Energy generation
- Contract Type
About Hays Senior Finance Recruitment
Hays is the leading global specialist recruitment group, and the market leader in the UK and Australia, placing professional candidates into permanent, temporary and interim jobs.
More jobs like this
- £20,000 - £29,999 Utilities / Energy generation Accountant jobs in South East England
- £20,000 - £29,999 Utilities / Energy generation Accounts Assistant jobs in South East England
- £20,000 - £29,999 Utilities / Energy generation Corporate Finance jobs in South East England
- £20,000 - £29,999 Utilities / Energy generation Finance Manager jobs in South East England
- £20,000 - £29,999 Utilities / Energy generation Financial Accountant jobs in South East England