This job is no longer available
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant role to join the company's Finance function on a part time basis.
This role will be suitable for someone who is passionate about their accounting career and ambitious to learn and develop. You will also benefit mentorship from your Manager.
Salary: 16-24hrs part time pro-rata of £15,000 - £18,000 per annum
Duties and Responsibilities
To be part of the team responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate Accounting function.
- To receive and process all invoices.
- Pay Suppliers
- Verify calculations and input codes in to the Accounts system in an accurate manner.
- Complete ownership of Credit control, including making sure process is followed in sending the invoices in accordance with Customer expectations.
- Credit releasing of orders and setting up new customer accounts in Order Processing System
- Process Employee expenses and book payment online
- Update Cash flow projections for the business
-Inter Company Journals as instructed by Finance Manger
- Bank Reconciliations
- Payroll Journals
- To deal with daily transactions for the petty cash and ensure that reconciliations are completed.
- To ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- To ensure that all post is sent daily.
- Ad-hoc work as and when required
- AAT qualified, or ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified
- Academic Degree is preferable
Skills and Personality Preference
- Good IT skills ( Sage Line 50, Excel Skills, preferable)
- Organised, Attention to detail, and can work under pressure
- Good language skills, both verbal and written
- Loyal, hardworking, and trustworthy