Director of Finance and Resources
The Royal Pharmaceutical Society is the dedicated professional body for pharmacists in Great Britain and our influence is growing. Our members benefit not just from professional standards and lobbying, but networking and an unsurpassed level of practical support. In recent years we have also diversified to offer events, conferences, webinars and wider publishing services.
In addition to our UK success, our international brand is flourishing, and we require a focussed and experienced Finance & Resources Director to help drive our business throughout this crucial and exciting stage in our development.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, as a qualified accountant you will join an experienced and dynamic management team and be responsible for:
- The charismatic leadership and development of staff across Finance, Human Resources, IMT, Facilities & Procurement;
-Supporting the continued growth of the business via the identification of new opportunities;
- Developing and maintaining a clear financial strategy for the Board;
-Partnering with external organisations to further our profile and to ensure knowledge of possible partnership opportunities;
- Develop and improve financial systems and processes to support lean working across the organisation;
- Working flexibly at all levels of the organisation to ensure capability and delivery;
- Contribute to the management of commercial subsidiaries and our internal cost improvement programme.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate clear evidence of personal delivery within an executive level role.
For further details please email email@example.com or telephone 020 7747 4922.
More jobs like this
- £100,000 - £119,999 Public sector / NGO Accountant jobs in London (Central)
- £100,000 - £119,999 Public sector / NGO Finance Manager jobs in London (Central)
- £100,000 - £119,999 Public sector / NGO Financial Controller jobs in London (Central)
- £100,000 - £119,999 Public sector / NGO Financial Director jobs in London (Central)
- £100,000 - £119,999 Public sector / NGO Partner jobs in London (Central)