Executive - Business Modelling - Transaction Modelling
We have a superb opportunity for someone to join the growing Valuations and Business Modelling team at Ernst & Young. As a valuation and business modelling professional at Ernst & Young, you'll advise and support organisations to strategically manage capital and transactions so they can succeed in a changing world. You'll help clients fulfil their strategic capital goals and we'll provide you with the opportunities and support you need to achieve your potential.
The Business Modelling team brings specialist expertise to the process of developing complex models for business planning and forecasting, transactions (corporate finance and project finance), decision support, risk analysis and business information. We also provide independent assurance for banks and other model users by reviewing financial, strategic and operational models built by our clients.
Your responsibilities as an Executive in Business Modelling - Transaction Modelling will include:
- Reviewing Excel models and arriving at preliminary conclusions
- Designing and building intermediate/complex models
- Understand, manipulate and interpret financial data and client information, drawing appropriate conclusions.
Qualifications/skills you'll need as an Executive in Business Modelling - Transaction Modelling:
- Highly numerate and have a track record in financial modelling
- Experience of working in a professional services environment
- Exposure to high profile transactions
- Ideally the successful candidate will have an accounting qualification - CA or equivalent
- A sound grasp of UK GAAP and/or IFRS and financial accounting
- A high level of business awareness and a strong understanding of the kinds of factors that drive financial performance.
At Ernst & Young our inclusive work environment means that everyone's opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over.