Director of Finance & Operations
You will have proven financial and project management experience as well as the ability to think strategically. In addition to undertaking responsibility for the finance function of the school you will have a wide remit encompassing premises, Health & Safety, HR and administration.
The school, which converted to academy status in April 2011, is forward thinking, embraces change and welcomes applicants with significant business and commercial experience from both within and outside the educational sector. It is considered a strong advantage for candidates to hold a CCAB qualification.
For further details and a downloadable application form, please click the 'apply' button below or contact the school office.
Closing date: Midday on Monday, 16th April 2012.
Longlist assessment day: Wednesday, 25th April 2012.
Shortlist interview date: Tuesday, 1st May 2012.
The Tiffin Girls’ School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Head Teacher: Vanessa Ward MA
901 on roll including 301 in 6th Form
Richmond Road, Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey KT2 5PL
Tel: 020 8546 0773
Fax: 020 8547 0191
More searches like this
- Public sector / NGO Accountant jobs in London (Greater)
- Public sector / NGO Finance Manager jobs in London (Greater)
- Public sector / NGO Financial Accountant jobs in London (Greater)
- Public sector / NGO Financial Controller jobs in London (Greater)
- Public sector / NGO Financial Director jobs in London (Greater)