This job is no longer available
Expatriate Tax at Ernst & Young offers fantastic opportunities to develop client relationships early on in your career and to be involved in the day to day delivery and management of relationships across a broad range of issues above and beyond tax compliance and advisory.
You will be working alongside recognised leaders in this field, gaining market leading technical expertise and will also benefit from regular internal team training and formal specialist training. We can also offer opportunities for internal and external secondments including client and overseas.
Your responsibilities as a Tax Advisor in Expatriate Tax will include:
- Contributing to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client
- Building and maintaining tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Building relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Contributing to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients
- Managing the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Responsibility for day-to-day delivery of client liaison
- To be a key member of one of the client service groups providing full tax services to a client portfolio.
Qualifications/skills you'll need as a Tax Advisor in Expatriate Tax:
- Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards
- Client focused and commercially aware
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations
- Team player with ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Project management skills, plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines, monitor own budget
- ACA/CA/ACCA/CTA; or Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training Course; or Law qualification and prepared to study for CTA qualification (if not already achieved).
At Ernst & Young our inclusive work environment means that everyone's opinion is valued. This enables us to provide better advice and ideas to our clients, which in turn helps you develop as an individual to achieve your potential and make a difference.