Are you the best of the best?
***Audit Senior - top tier international firm - The City***
Our client is an excellent example of the benefit of promoting organic growth within its' orgnaisation. An accounting and consulting firm with an exemplary reputation for providing specialist expertise and also tailored solutions to a loyal following of clients, this company has grown to become a significant market player and can be viewed as a company gaining influence and market share from its' competitors
Why apply for this opportunity?
Not only will you be joining a truly global outfit, but you will be investing in your future. This company's commitment to employee improvement is quite impressive. With a global network of offices and employing only the best professionals, it is a great time to join a company moving forward and growing. They recognize the necessity of offering a flexible benefits package and the convenient location of their head office being in central London, makes the daily commute that much easier. The office is located within easy reach of both underground and underground services allowing easy access from all areas of London and the Home Counties
The Role of Audit Senior:
The purpose of the role is to provide a high quality service to clients in respect of the preparation and audit of statutory accounts. You will need to:
* Prepare, plan and review audits and produce all follow up audit documentation
* Prepare the audit pack, including review of the planning memorandum, working paper file, financial statements and audit conclusions
* Be responsible for budgets and timescales, providing commentary on accounts
* Ensure each client's accounts are filed within the statutory timelines
* Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
* Strong working knowledge of UK GAAP/IFRS
* Experience of working in a top 20 practice is preferred (but not essential)
* Demonstrate a good knowledge of: corporation tax, income tax, VAT, PAYE
* Superior technical and analytical skills
For a Private & Confidential discussion, please contact Sonya Dick on 020-7269-6350 or email your current CV and salary requirements to email@example.com
Pro-Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Our diversity policy can be found at: www.pro-recruitment.co.uk. Pro-Tax (www.pro-tax.co.uk) Pro-Finance (www.pro-finance.co.uk) and Pro-Tax (www.pro-tax.co.uk) are all subsidiaries of the Pro-Recruitment Group.
Pro-Finance 20-23 Greville Street London EC1N 8SS Contact: Andrew Clark 020 7269 6351
More jobs like this