This job is no longer available
You will be responsible for providing a high quality service to the portfolio of clients and developing work from existing and potential clients.
* Liaising with accounting staff on all matters affecting own portfolio of clients
* Preparation of partnership and personal tax returns for clients by processing through the firm's computer system and preparing tax liability calculations
* Advising clients of taxation payable under Self-Assessment
* Advising clients of appropriate elections and ensuring clients' affairs are dealt with within the relevant time limits or deadlines
* Corresponding with clients, HMRC and others on all matters relating to own portfolio of clients
* Processing tax computations where not dealt with by the accounting staff
You will receive on the job training and have at least 2 years experience in a similar position. In order to apply for this role you will ideally be ATT qualified.
For more information on this position please call Charlotte Allen at Pro-Tax on 0207 269 6342 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are offering a £1,000 referral bonus for any candidates referred to us that we successfully find a new job for in the next 12 months. Please call or email me for further details. We also offer the same referral bonus for candidates that you may wish to refer to our other divisions.
Pro-Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Our diversity policy can be found at: www.pro-recruitment.co.uk. Pro-Tax (www.pro-tax.co.uk) Pro-Finance (www.pro-finance.co.uk) and Pro-Legal (www.pro-legal.co.uk) are all subsidiaries of the Pro-Recruitment Group.