This job is no longer available
The role will ensure that the cost recharges for from regions to the JV are recorded and reported with integrity, transparency and in a timely manner while safeguarding cost recovery. The role will report to the Assistant Controller.
The successful applicant will be required to develop effective working relationships with their Finance team colleagues, Finance team embedded within the JV, Other members of the Region's teams.
1. Consolidation and review of all Secondee costs in order to raise invoice to recharge recoverable costs to the JV.
2. Perform in-depth analysis and review of historical Secondee costs not recharged to JV and invoice as appropriate
3. Support Assistant Controller in management of Specific Services process and subsequent transition into system
4. Ensure Specific Services process is adhered to with respect to levels of approval required and entry into systems
5. Liaison with all key stakeholders in the Specific Services process to ensure rapid progression through from work scope to signed contract
6. Review of invoices received from company technical functions and subsequent on-charge to JV
7. Detailed analysis of all costs associated with the Support Team for inclusion in recharge invoice to the JV.
8. Ad-hoc requests as required to support the on-going activities of the Region
*Qualified or working towards a professional accounting qualification (ACA/ CIMA/ ACCA)
*Experience in accounting, control and reporting
*Exploration and production experience preferably within a Joint Venture environment
*Highly numerate with strong analytical capabilities
*Highly organised individual with ability to work with minimal supervision
*Advanced Excel Skills
Goodman Masson is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Goodman Masson is an equal opportunities employer.