Tax Partner Designate
Our client is an established firm of accountants with an enviable track record and visionary approach to all that they do. Having achieved considerable success over the last few years an exciting opportunity has now arisen for a Tax Partner Designate to join their team.
Reporting directly to a Partner the successful candidate will develop and deliver value added services to a portfolio of high profile clients, whilst developing strong relationships at all levels to leverage additional work and new clients for the firm.
Ideal candidates will be CTA and or ACA/ACCA/CA qualified with at least 3 years experience within a busy tax department.
Reporting directly to a Tax Partner the succesful applicant will undertake a wide variety of responsibilities including:
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Managing the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and a commercial approach
- Reviewing of computations, including liaising with specialists on technical matters
- Managing and developing junior members of the team and offering a professional role model
- Understanding technical matters and presenting them in a cogent and practical way
- Supporting partners on advisory projects and transactions
- Assisting the corporate finance team in carrying out tax due diligence assignments and transactions
- Supporting partners in the implementation of complex tax planning arrangements.
This is a great opportunity for a Tax Manager looking for career progression within a firm that truly values their contribution and can provide realistic prospects for future promotion combined with a great work life balance.
About Mae Lynch
Mae Lynch specialise in recruiting high quality staff for Public Practice in the Midlands and beyond