Head of Finance
We are a successful charity with significant commercial arms in the media sector & are now seeking an experienced Head of Finance. You will drive the development of our systems & processes, taking a hands-on lead in reporting & producing our accounts.
Over the last 18 years, Premier Christian Media Trust has offered a unique mix of encouragement and support to a large number of individuals. Our charitable activities promote Christian values throughout communities, and demonstrate our devotion to transforming lives and reaching people at their point of need. We are, however, committed to providing advice and support to those in need of comfort, regardless of their beliefs.
The Premier Group includes a commercial publishing subsidiary and National radio station, with a group income of over £6m per year. Despite our continued success, we are committed to continually striving to improve everything we do. As part of this, we require an experienced Head of Finance to support our programme of change. As a qualified accountant, you will be responsible for the following:
• The production of our year-end accounts to both UK charitable and IFRS standards;
• Implementing and developing a new modular accounting system;
• The development and documentation of accounting policies & procedures;
• Undertaking a review of our cash & banking arrangements;
• Developing our awareness and management of VAT issues;
• Reporting to the Board on the financial position of the charity and associated businesses;
• Development of a new team;
• Working closely with the fundraising team.
This is an exciting and challenging role that will combine charitable and commercial ideologies, to sustain a vital organisation in its support of those in need.
Email email@example.com with the subject PCMT or telephone 020 7747 4922 for further details.
More jobs like this
- £60,000 - £69,999 Public sector / NGO Accountant jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Public sector / NGO Finance Manager jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Public sector / NGO Financial Controller jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Public sector / NGO Financial Director jobs in London (Central)
- £60,000 - £69,999 Public sector / NGO Partner jobs in London (Central)