ACA / ACCA Qualified Audit Senior
ACA / ACCA Qualified Audit Senior - Northampton c£30K - £34K
This is a good time to join this firm as they go through a period of expansion despite the economic climate which is testament to how they run their business.
The role will largely involve assisting with the planning and performing of audits for a range of Owner Managed Businesses and will require recent, relevant and up to date technical knowledge and awareness of accounting standards.
This position will benefit somebody who is frustrated by a lack of career opportunity with their current firm now they have qualified and keen to secure a role offering a degree of autonomy and responsibility taking. You will be able to develop your technical skills and also your skills in staff and client management.
It is a good step up for an ambitious qualified ACA or ACCA with general practice experience dealing with the requirements for owner managed businesses which includes a significant amount of audit exposure.
In the current climate we are being inundated with applications from candidates who are not reading the requirements for roles advertised or satisfy the criteria in respect of qualification, experience or location; so please bear this in mind when applying.
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Leicestershire
- £30,000 - £39,999 Accounting Practice Accounts Assistant jobs in Leicestershire
- £30,000 - £39,999 Accounting Practice Audit jobs in Leicestershire
- £30,000 - £39,999 Accounting Practice Bookkeeping jobs in Leicestershire
- £30,000 - £39,999 Accounting Practice Compliance jobs in Leicestershire