This job is no longer available
They are looking for a part time, experienced, bookkeeper to work in their Ringwood office to maintain an accurate record of the company's financial transactions.
Role includes: balancing accounts, double book keeping, processing invoices, reconciling receipts and payments, managing staff expenses and credit cards, preparing invoices for the Inland Revenue, checking company bank statements, preparing cash flow statements, preparing reports, dealing with financial paperwork and filing.
You'll also work closely with the Accountant to help prepare the profit and loss sheets for the annual accounts.
- Highly proficient with SAGE software.
- An ability to work quickly and accurately.
- Good concentration and an eye for detail.
- An ability to work to deadlines.
- Good computer skills especially with databases and financial software.
- To be honest, discreet and trustworthy.
This is a sole role so it is essential that applicants have prior experience of managing the accounts function for a small-medium sized business before. Experience of Sage is also key to the role, as is confidence with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
The ideal candidate will be qualified-by-experience with a hands-on/can-do attitude and proven ability to work well on their own in a small office environment.
- 20 hours per week, to be spread over 3 days.
- £10.50 per hour.
Applicants should be aware, and may want to take into account, that some members of staff bring their family pets to work and they currently have dogs in the office during the working day.