This job is no longer available
Corporation Tax Executive - Kettering
Opportunity for a Corporate tax executive to work with a dynamic team based in Kettering. Your contribution will be needed on projects dealing with the compliance and planning requirements for owner managed businesses such as group tax planning including international aspects, international tax consulting assignments and tax compliance for large corporates.
Experience in all areas of the role is desirable but not essential as the team has an excellent pool of knowledge which you will draw from and learn from. Most important is a 'can do' attitude and a desire to learn, in return the successful candidate will find the environment stimulating and rewarding.
Corporate Tax Executive - Kettering c£29K - £35K
- Corporate Tax experience gained from working within a UK Practice environment and CTA / ACA / ACCA qualified is essential.
- Reporting to Manager and Partner level you will take responsibility for a caseload of Corporate Clients but there will be a crossover into other areas of tax offering broader tax exposure.
- You will be involved with project work providing assistance to the Corporate Finance team on assignments in a supporting role.
- The role will provide exposure to business development and you will be encouraged to be involved with the marketing and the commercial aspects of developing your client portfolio.
- You will have responsibility for the supervision, training and development of junior staff.
About the Role
The role is suited to a Tax Professional who is CTA / ACA /ACCA qualified with a Tax Practice background and experienced in corporation tax compliance and Revenue enquiries and investigations and who can identify tax planning opportunities for referral. The nature of the role also requires an understanding of PAYE, VAT, and Financial Planning services. There will be the opportunity to supervise and assist with the development of junior staff together with considerable client contact, so the ability to communicate confidently is essential.
Long term career prospects offering professional and personal skills development.