Audit / Accounts Semi - Senior
Audit / Accounts Semi-Senior - Milton Keynes
Excellent opportunity with a modern and progressive firm. The ideal candidate will have experience providing exposure to the audit, accounts preparation and corporate tax compliance requirements for owner managed businesses.
You will either be ACA / ACCA part qualified or AAT qualified and looking to study for further Professional Accountancy exams.
You need to be a good communicator and confident in dealing with clients directly as there will be significant involvement with clients and as your role develops you will gain increased staff supervisory responsibilities.
The role does require experience to have been gained in dealing with the audit of owner managed businesses on a consistent basis and to ideally have been involved in the planning process and the leading of audit assignments.
The final salary offered will depend on current level of experience and ability.
About Wavelength - Public Practice Recruitment
At Wavelength we specialise in providing permanent and temporary accountancy staff to Professional firms of Accountants, from trainee to direct Partner entry.
More jobs like this
- £20,000 - £29,999 Accounting Practice Accounts Assistant jobs in Buckinghamshire
- £20,000 - £29,999 Accounting Practice Audit jobs in Buckinghamshire
- £20,000 - £29,999 Accounting Practice Bookkeeping jobs in Buckinghamshire
- £20,000 - £29,999 Accounting Practice Graduate/Trainee jobs in Buckinghamshire
- £20,000 - £29,999 Accounting Practice Tax jobs in Buckinghamshire