This job is no longer available
This top 10 London firm are looking for an excellent Senior Corporate Recovery Manager to be implemented within the already thriving Corporate Recovery and Insolvency team. You will be supporting the partner team in delivering their objectives and fee targets.
The work undertaken by the team will include advisory work, transactional work including pre-pack administrations and accelerated M&A work and formal insolvency assignments.
You will possess a vast amount of technical expertise and excel at cultivating client relationships.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Managing and monitoring team work flow with assistance from other managers.
* Working with the team completing casework, this will include guidance and providing advice to the team with regards to case management.
* Aiding more junior members in their continual development.
* Work in synergy with the partner team to develop existing specialism's and take them to market.
* Maintaining the existing quality of casework.
* Utilising marketing skills to support the department and engaging in business development.
Applicants must be either ACA or ACCA and must be JIEB qualified.
This role is extremely popular and submissions for are still welcome but the deadline for applications is very soon.
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact James Dowdeswell on +44(0)2072693625 or email your CV to email@example.com ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.