As Senior Management team member, you will have responsibility for the effective financial management of Age UK Camden. You will undertake the Company Secretary role, work with the CEO to identify the market for existing and potential services, oversee and undertake business and financial planning to produce business cases with robust financial modelling.
You will be a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA), with an entrepreneurial approach to developing new services in a not-for-profit organisation. Essentials include: a strategic approach to finance, experience of production of management accounts, managing audits, and excellent communication skills. As well as strategic skills, with one finance officer to manage, you must be prepared to be “hands on”.
This post is based near Euston Station which has excellent transport links.
For further details and an application form, please visit our site by following the apply now button below, alternatively email email@example.com or telephone 020 7239 0400.
No CVs and no agencies, please.
Closing date: 9am on Monday, 26th November 2012.
Interviews: Tuesday, 18th December 2012.
Age UK Camden is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
Registered Charity No. 293446
About Age UK Camden
The Age UK Group works to improve later life for everyone by providing life-enhancing services and vital support.
More jobs like this
- £40,000 - £49,999 Public sector / NGO Accountant jobs in London (Central)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Public sector / NGO Audit jobs in London (Central)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Public sector / NGO Financial Controller jobs in London (Central)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Public sector / NGO Financial Director jobs in London (Central)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Public sector / NGO Management Accountant jobs in London (Central)