ACA / ACCA Qualified Senior
Qualified Audit / Accounts Senior c£38K - £42K
Reporting to Partner level the role will combine financial accounts preparation with tax and audit exposure dealing with sole traders, partnerships and limited companies and involve reviewing of Juniors' work and will also provide considerable client contact.
You will be given responsibility for handling a client portfolio which will combine being involved in a hands on role with the planning and reviewing of work.
The role is ideal for a qualified ACA / ACCA with post qualified experience looking for a career move and an opportunity to take on increased responsibility as the role develops.
The successful applicant will have relevant Practice experience dealing with the accounting requirements for Owner Managed Businesses under limited supervision and be looking for career progression.
About Wavelength - Public Practice Recruitment
At Wavelength we specialise in providing permanent and temporary accountancy staff to Professional firms of Accountants, from trainee to direct Partner entry.
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Accounting Practice Accountant jobs in Hertfordshire
- £30,000 - £39,999 Accounting Practice Accounts Assistant jobs in Hertfordshire
- £30,000 - £39,999 Accounting Practice Audit jobs in Hertfordshire
- £30,000 - £39,999 Accounting Practice Bookkeeping jobs in Hertfordshire
- £30,000 - £39,999 Accounting Practice Compliance jobs in Hertfordshire