This job is no longer available
A local established firm with an opportunity for a candidate with a Practice background and an interest in developing experience within the business advisory sector.
About the Role:
- Opportunity for a qualified ACA to join an independent firm working alongside one of the Partners in a role which will combine compliance work with Business Advisory / Corporate Finance work assisting clients with their own business development.
- The firm is continuing to develop new business with existing and new contacts through a complex network and the split is roughly 60% compliance and 40% Business Advisory / Special work.
- The role will also require experience in dealing with the accounting and tax compliance requirements for a small portfolio of Owner Managed Businesses.
There are long term prospects for future progression for the right person.
- Qualified ACA is essential.
- Experience in dealing with the accounting and tax requirements for Owner Managed Businesses.
- Ability to work in a team and maintain good working relationships with clients
- Experience in business advisory work is useful and a flair for dealing with business / commercial issues is essential.
The final package offered will depend on the level of experience and ability of the successful applicant. Our client acknowledges that the salary guide is wide ranging but this is a crucial appointment for the firm and they would prefer to keep this open to a range of applicants.