This job is no longer available
Our client is a growing firm of accountants who are seeking a Semi Senior or Senior for a varied role at their office in Leicester.
A modern and dynamic practice, they are seeking someone who can grow into a more senior position in the medium term. The firm offer a fully supported career plan, flexi time and new recruits are rewarded for their efforts with progression. They are operating from modern premises and using up to date IT systems with a growing client base and lots of future opportunity.
To apply for this role, you must have proven experience gained from working in a firm of accountants. You may be actively studying AAT, ACA or ACCA or a non-studier with proven experience of accounts preparation and ideally tax computations.
The role may include:
- Financial Statements - preparation of financial statements for small and medium size companies.
- Company Secretarial Work - preparation of annual returns, dividend vouchers, PAYE, VAT and self-assessment registration.
- Self-Assessments - preparation of self-assessments for personal, sole traders and partnership accounts.
- Tax - preparation of corporation tax, deferred tax and VAT returns for small and medium size companies
- Management accounts - reviewing client's bookkeeping and preparing monthly management accounts for small and medium size companies
- Meeting with clients to discuss queries and financial statements.