About our client
My client is a global company that has achieved significant growth through new products and channels to market. The company seeks to appoint a Finance Manager to lead the finance function in this thriving business.
The Finance Manager represents the finance leader working closely with other senior members of the management team in driving key initiatives within the business. The position reports directly to the Managing Director and works closely with other Group level financial management stakeholders.
About the role
As the lead finance person for the business you will use your financial and commercial knowledge to provide decision oriented information to the management team. You will hold overall responsibility for all the local financial activities including, accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, payroll, costing, financial reporting, general ledger, and compliance. You will ensure professional and accurate reporting processes to Corporate Finance and other external stakeholders in relation to forecast, monthly accounts, annual accounts, cash flow optimisation etc, are in place.
Your success will depend on working in and fostering a collaborative culture with other senior members of the management team within the UK and wider European countries. You will also provide leadership and direction to a small finance team as well as to the wider organisation as part of the senior management team.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (e.g. ACA / CIMA / ACCA) with a strong record of financial management experience at Finance Manager or Financial Controller level
- Experience of fast paced sales driven or commercial environments is vital to your success
- Track record of both building strong relationships across a business
- Experience of managing a team while developing both people and processes to raise the level of professionalism within the finance function
- An experienced professional who has a track record of reporting to a central Corporate Group Finance function as well coping with attendant deadlines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy will thrive in this role
This is a demanding, high profile and stimulating role for anyone who thrives in working in a fast paced challenging sales environment. This a company where a hands on approach and leading by example are vital to becoming at valuable member of the team.
About Mercuri Urval
With a 50-plus year history of leadership, TE Connectivity is a global, $12.1 billion company that designs and manufactures over 500,000 products that connect and protect the flow of power and data inside the products that touch every aspect of our lives.