Senior Internal Auditor
A fantastic opportunity to join this this Global Industrial Company based in it's Cambridge offices has arisen in it's Internal Audit department. This role will assist the department head to provide an audit service to the whole group. You will be responsible for the control of financial risk and reviewing controls and management information in operational and financial areas to assess their adequacy. Typical duties and responsibilities will include the following.
- Plan organise and conduct audit visits at worldwide locations
- Ensure that financial policies, systems and controls are uniformly applied in assigned areas and improvements are identified and pursued
- Have the ability to plan, execute and report on discrete audit projects whilst proactively managing other on-going internal audit team priorities and help develop a longer term plan
- Experience in building relationships at senior level and work closely with business management advising them of the effectiveness of procedures
- Carry out ad-hoc projects at the committees request
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone with a proven track record in Internal Audit from a corporate environment. Experience of working abroad and with different cultures and environments would be essential and the speaking of a 2nd language would be highly advantageous
About Rutherford Briant
A dynamic, quality driven Financial recruitment consultancy delivering results for clients and candidates across East Anglia.
More jobs like this