This job is no longer available
This Big 4 firm is searching for an experienced Employment Tax Manager at its London office for the Financial Services' Human Capital Performance & Reward team.
Duties are to include but are not limited to:
* Cultivate strong client relationships.
* Review work of junior members.
* Consult with both clients and HMRC on any queries that arise.
* Actively utilise your business development and marketing skills.
* Monitor and maintain the whole compliance process and ensure deadlines are kept.
* Utilising high level advisory skills.
As the successful candidate you will enjoy client focused work, have supreme organisational skills, be a team player and show you can prove your effective motivational skills.
To be considered for this role you should have the following qualifications:
* ACA/CA/ Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training course / Law qualification / CTA
* Have a thorough experience of employment tax, PAYE and NIC.
This deadline for this position is rapidly approaching so if you are interested please call James Dowdeswell on 0207 269 6325 or email your CV into email@example.com. ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.