This is an interesting time join the Finance Department, where as a result of the acquisition and the rapid growth of the company over the last couple of years an opportunity has arisen for a bright and enthusiastic individual to take ownership and control of the Financial Accounting and Reporting for the Finance Department.
Based in Hammersmith, London and reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing Accounting Services while ensuring quality of Financial and Management information that support effective decision-making on a global and regional level. To include Management Account preparation, HMRC and Companies House returns and oversee the daily operations of the finance department.
- Ensuring the quality of reported data and guarantee compliance to Group and Business Unit reporting standards as well as country statutory requirements.Ensuring the client funds are reconciled and in compliance with FSA E-Money Regulations
- Overall Training and Development of 2 direct reports who will be assisting in the above activities.
- Bachelor level degree of 2.1 or equivalent, from a top-tier university.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA), preferably from practice.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting (International Accounting Policies), including UK Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Strong analytical skills with a good eye for detail.
- Excellent Microsoft skills.
- Team player, able to understand and support the overall objectives of the team and company. A helpful, "can do" attitude is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to be able to manage issues and projects internally and externally.
- An interest in technology and financial services.
- Highly reliable with direct, honest and dedicated work ethic and approach.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please send your current CV and covering letter explaining why you'd like to join us and how your experience is relevant to our requirements.
CorporatePay delivers market leading commercial prepaid card solutions that enable clients to maximise their profitability by designing and delivering world-class programmes that transform how they manage payments.