This job is no longer available
- Oversee the accounting processes for several Corporate Outsourcing entities in the EMEA countries. This includes the month-end close process and production of financial results to a tight timetable.
- Delivery and analysis of monthly results to US, responses to ad hoc queries raised.
- Reconciliation following the transfer of accounting activities from external providers to the in-house JDE platform.
Co-ordinate the production of statutory accounts for relevant entities - liaise with in-country - accountants and auditors.
- Liaison with internal and external partners for all accounting deliverables (mostly audit, tax and preparation of statutory accounts).
- Act as "client champion" for certain key accounts. This involves preparing client profitability reports and reviewing with client teams.
The successful candidate will be an experienced PQ Accountant with experience of handling EMEA reporting for a large, corporate business.
If you are interested in this opportunity, based within a friendly team in a dynamic and evolving business, please submit your CV without delay.Goodman Masson is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Goodman Masson is an equal opportunities employer.