This job is no longer available
This will be a very varied position, with more duties than just a management accounts.
Key Responsibilities -
- Producing management accounts reports on a monthly basis
- Providing variance analysis and appropriate commentary
- Journal preparation and posting with calculation of prepayments and accruals
- Updating of fixed asset additions onto the fixed asset system
- Full balance sheet and profit and loss account reconciliations
- Assisting in preparing budgets/re-forecast
- Daily cash flow forecasting and weekly reporting on cash flow to senior management
- Processing bi-monthly direct debit submissions
- Reviewing BACS payment submissions
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns and P11d's
- Preparing audit and tax packs for year end
Skills for the Role -
- Strong desire and ability for learning
- Fast and efficient working
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Team player
- Prioritising and efficient time management
- Strong IT knowledgeGoodman Masson is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Goodman Masson is an equal opportunities employer.