This job is no longer available
Audit Manager - Kettering Up to £45K
Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, providing a timely and profitable service in accordance with the highest professional standards and contribute to the continued growth and development of the team and the office.
- Responsible for a number of audit teams on the day-to-day control and ensuring that the audit is completed in accordance with the agreed timetable and budgets
- Responsible for managing audit teams on various assignments, with specific line management responsibility.
- Responsible for motivating, developing and coaching the audit team and evaluating staff performance.
- Assist in the production of proposals and presentations for new work
- Attend office and departmental marketing activities where appropriate and develop network of contacts
- Ensure a good working relationship with the client is maintained and keep up to date with significant changes in clients' business.
- Provide assistance in running the audit department as required
- Work with other departments to maximise client service
- ACA/ACCA qualified with 2-3+ years post qualified experience in audit with practice a good working knowledge of compliance and regulation
- Experience in dealing with large audits and complex groups, including international
- Experience in dealing with complex technical matters, including UK GAAP
This is an excellent career opportunity for an ambitious ACA / ACCA with a strong audit background and looking for progression in a managerial role.