Qualified Audit Senior - up to c£35K - Kettering
- Opportunity to join a top tier firm
- Planning and completing audits both within the office and on site at clients premises.
About the Role:
- Plan and complete the audit / accounts assignments.
- Take responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Setting objectives for staff and supervise on site, reviewing their work and coaching on the job where necessary.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA.
- Experience in dealing with the accounting and audit requirements for Owner Managed Businesses.
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships with clients
- Enthusiastic and a positive approach when dealing with people.
An excellent opportunity to develop your career post qualification and gain exposure to dealing with a variety of businesses in terms of industry exposure and size. Opportunities to progress towards managerial level either within this office or through relocation to other offices within the office network.
You must have an ACCA or ACA qualification to apply for this role.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and qualifications for this role then please submit your CV for review. Unfortunately due to a large number of applications we are only able to contact those candidates who are shortlisted for the role.