This job is no longer available
Key responsibilities include:
- External Reporting: Support monthly/periodic relationship reporting requirements across all sector groups within timeframes and templates as defined by clients
- Internal Reporting: Undertake detailed KPI analysis on a client-by-client basis and interpret results to support relationship partner/client team discussions, client review meetings and annual clients plans
- Liaise regularly with the client and firm's billing/finance teams to collate additional details to be included on bills/client reports
- Develop current processes and systems to enable capture and sharing of client specific information not already held in the firm's financial system
- Establish and maintain good communication link with contact on client-side in conjunction with the BD/CRM to ensure a two-way dialogue and smooth reporting process
- Assist BD and CRM team with the implementation of e-billing arrangements
- Provide training on reporting tools for MBD users
- General support to the international MBD team on ad-hoc reporting queries
Candidates must have a background in billings and revenue - ideally within either legal, telecoms or some other form of professional services. The successful candidate will be degree qualified and must have an advanced level of excel.
This position could lead to permanent employment so if you are looking to advance in a challenging position within a top legal firm please send your CV without delay.Goodman Masson is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Goodman Masson is an equal opportunities employer.