Tax Hiring Event
Tax Hiring Event - 11th December 2012
KPMG is proud to announce details of an exclusive KPMG Tax Assistant Manager Hiring event, to be held in KPMG offices on 11th December 2012
The aim of this event is to extend offers to top quality professionals at Assistant Manager level the next day across the following areas:
- Financial Services
- Large Corporates
- Private Equity
- M&A Tax
- International Corporate Tax Planning
- Transfer Pricing
- Investment Management & Funds
- Research and Development (R&D)
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Incentives
- Employment Tax
- International Executive Services (IES)
We want to hear from you if you are in one of the following situations:
- Recently qualified (CTA, ACA or equivalent, including HMRC trained) in Corporate Tax or People Services Tax at a Big 4 or Top 20 firm. If you are time qualified in September you are also welcome to attend.
- Strong academics and a clear focus on Corporate Tax or People Services Tax as a career option in a smaller or boutique firm.
- UK tax lawyers, ideally with Big 4 or top law firm experience.
- Audit newly qualified with a Big 4 background, ideally in Financial Services.
The key things to note about the event are as follows:
- Commitment to hire from KPMG – this is not an ‘Open Evening’; if you impress and want to join we will offer the next day.
- Exclusive Event –leap frog the normal KPMG recruitment process and receive an offer within a matter of days.
- Unique opportunity to meet KPMG Tax Partners and Directors and interview with them, plus find out about the firm first hand.