Global manufacturer and supplier of systems to a very interesting sector based in Banbury, Oxfordshire are looking for a Contract Finance Manager to join them in a period of exciting times
Reporting to the FD your key responsibility as the Finance Manager is to provide management and statutory information support to the company and commercial operations and to be proactive in relation to cost control. Key tasks of the Finance Manager include preparation of all management and financial accounts for local management including management commentaries and variance analysis. You will also have responsibility for all general ledger accounting & controls ensuring that all balance sheet reconciliations have been performed and that all statutory returns have been filed including VAT and PAYE. You will also assist in the budgeting and forecasting process providing excellent analytical support to the commercial teams at all times including job costing analysis. Ideally you will be qualified accountant, previous experience gained within manufacturing environment would be desirable, possess excellent communication and management skills as you will have responsibility for a small team and in return you will receive an hourly rate of between £25-£35 per hour. The assignment is expected to last at least 6 months.
More jobs like this
- £60,000 - £69,999 Transport / Logistics Accountant jobs in Berkshire
- £60,000 - £69,999 Transport / Logistics Finance Manager jobs in Berkshire
- £60,000 - £69,999 Transport / Logistics Financial Accountant jobs in Berkshire
- £60,000 - £69,999 Transport / Logistics Financial Controller jobs in Berkshire
- £60,000 - £69,999 Transport / Logistics Management Accountant jobs in Berkshire