This job is no longer available
The London office of this thriving accountancy practice is looking for executives to move into their Corporate Finance Department.
Salary Dependent on experience.
You will be advising clients through the full cycle of their business from the early stages of funding to the completion and continual improvement of it.
Duties will include but not limited to:
* Advising, assisting or arranging your clients on regulation and compliance matters in relation to AIM.
* M & A work of businesses and organisations.
* Generating equity for their business.
* Guiding clients on preparation and distribution of business plans.
* Adhering to internal procedures.
* Preparation of engagement letters relevant documentation.
You will also posses the following knowledge and competencies:
* Deadline efficient.
* Strong planning and organisation skills.
* Proven reporting and writing competencies.
* Knowledge of AIM rules and experience with AIM listed clients.
* Good presentation and communication skills.
* Excellent ability to interpret financial information.
Successful applicants will be degree educated and have relevant qualifications. Non-qualified candidates with the right background and experience are urged to apply.
If you are interested in this position do not delay and apply as this position is proving popular by phoning James Dowdeswell on 02072696325 or emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.