SeaRoc provides specialist products and services exclusively to the Offshore Renewable Energy Sector. We offer our clients marine, engineering, QHSE and GIS data management expertise together with a range of bespoke applications to support the development, construction and management of offshore projects. We have a reputation for excellence which has ensured our direct and continued involvement in a large number of offshore wind, wave and tidal projects.
Due to our continued success in the industry, we are looking to recruit a Finance Manager who will take overall responsibility for all financial information issued on behalf of the Company. Reporting into the Managing Director and managing a team of two staff, you will be the primary contact for financial queries from Head Office. Some of the key duties and responsibilities associated with this job include:
- Provide accurate and timely financial information to both SeaRoc Management and Head Office.
- Preparation of annual budgets and quarterly re-forecasts with monthly variance analysis and production of monthly management accounts pack.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate reporting of accounts information; monthly, annually and as required by SeaRoc management, SeaRoc Board and Head Office.
- Assist the Directors in the preparation of Business Planning.
- Control cashflow reporting and forecasting.
Knowledge & Experience
You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with a proven track record gained within SME’s; ideally you will have experience with a similar consultancy or an engineering environment. Experience and or qualification in QHSE would be highly advantageous, as would experience of reviewing and advising on commercial contracts.
You will have excellent technical accounting skills and be comfortable producing Financial Accounts as well as Monthly Management Accounts.
You will be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines whilst producing accurate data. You will have the ability to produce meaningful Management Information to be used by key decision makers within the business. You will be highly computer literate; in particular you will be an expert user of Microsoft Excel and Word.
You will possess excellent communication skills being able to convey information clear and concise in both written and verbal format; this will be to financial and non-financial staff, clients and third parties. Further to this, you will be comfortable reporting to board level. You will be comfortable working independently and be able to prioritise and manage your own time in line with the changing needs of the business. Being a SME, you will be expected to be flexible with your time and standard duties.
Salary is dependent on experience and fit for role. We offer generous holidays, membership to our group personal pension scheme, comprehensive private medical health insurance plan with additional cash back plan for optical, dental and other health practitioner costs, life assurance, critical illness cover and flexible working arrangements where appropriate and possible. SeaRoc is a rapidly growing business with opportunities for career development.
How to apply
Please apply online by uploading your CV and cover letter; please indicate your notice period, current salary, salary sought and where you saw the position advertised.
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Utilities / Energy generation Accountant jobs in West Sussex
- £50,000 - £59,999 Utilities / Energy generation Finance Manager jobs in West Sussex
- £50,000 - £59,999 Utilities / Energy generation Financial Accountant jobs in West Sussex
- £50,000 - £59,999 Utilities / Energy generation Management Accountant jobs in West Sussex