This job is no longer available
The key responsibilities in this role will include:
- processing high volumes of purchase ledger invoices
- making payments
- providing reporting information based in the Purchase Ledger to several other arms of the company
- overseeing processing of invoices from overseas service centre
- suggesting process improvements and monitoring errors
- updating client information and assisting with ad hoc queries
- assisting with treasury duties as required.
The successful candidate for this role must have a strong and stable background in all aspects of purchase ledger, ideally with good SAP knowledge and a high standard of excel. You must be able to show your ability to resolve queries effectively and work to tight deadlines and must possess the necessary skills to prioritise your own workload as much of this work will be carried out under minimal supervision.
This is a varied role which has a lot of potential for internal advancement as well as a highly competitive salary which is perfect for an experienced and bright accounts payable clerk who is looking to progress. Goodman Masson is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Goodman Masson is an equal opportunities employer.