Assistant Finance Manager
Experience of working in a charity financial function is highly desirable, along with a good knowledge of VAT, gift aid and other tax issues relating to charity trading.
This post is part of a small team which has to work closely in order to fulfil the financial requirements of the hospice. The post-holder will require first class communications skills and proficiency in using excel and financial systems and databases (the hospice uses Iris Exchequer).
For more information about the content of the post contact Sara Glover (Director of Finance and Support Services) or Martin Barkwith (Finance Manager) on 01708 753319 extension 2246 or 2215 respectively.
For an Application form and Job Description please contact the Human Resources Department, on 01708 753319 extension 2238 or click the Apply button then following our jobs link at the bottom of the home page.
Closing Date: Friday 30th November 2012
Interview Date: week beginning 14th December 2012
Registered Charity No. 275913
“Saint Francis Hospice is an Equal Opportunities Employer”.
More searches like this
- Public sector / NGO Accountant jobs in London (Greater)
- Public sector / NGO Accounts Assistant jobs in London (Greater)
- Public sector / NGO Finance Manager jobs in London (Greater)
- Public sector / NGO Financial Accountant jobs in London (Greater)
- Public sector / NGO Management Accountant jobs in London (Greater)