This job is no longer available
UHY Hacker Young is a Top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants and The Audit Group is currently recruiting for a high quality Audit Manager.
Working within the London office, the Audit group has approximately 60 staff across all grades.
The Audit Group client base is varied by size and type, as would be expected of a Top 20 firm. The Group has a noteworthy expertise in Listed and AIM groups and businesses regulated by the FSA.
The incoming Audit Manager will control a substantial portfolio of clients, the exact composition of which can be tailored to some extent to suit the experience and ambitions of the successful candidate. The incoming Manager can count on the support of a group of first-rate Managers and Partners and will be supervising the work of seniors and trainees from our excellent Audit ACA training programme.
UHY Hacker Young is growing firm with a progressive approach and this vacancy may represent an opportunity for a Manager with the ability to develop her or his career potentially to partner level.
- All applicants must have substantial audit experience commensurate with the purpose of the role, including experience working with large groups and IFRS;
- FSA experience is highly desirable;
- ProAudit and/or Viztopia experience are ideal but not essential.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience
- Normal hours of work are 35 per week, to be worked from 9.30am to 5.30pm
33 days holidays (including bank holidays)
Discretionary Christmas shutdown not counted as part of holiday entitlement
- The ability to 'purchase' extra days leave in salary sacrifice;
- Private medical insurance;
- Private dental cover at discounted rates;
- Subsided corporate gym membership at Fitness First;
- Life assurance (4x salary);
- Pension (eligible to join the scheme from day one on employee only basis rising to 3% minimum employee contribution to 8% employer contribution after one year);
- Season ticket loan (for travel)
- Childcare vouchers.
Please click on "apply now" below to submit a relevant covering letter and CV for this position.