This job is no longer available
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the management accounts function, ensuring that the information supplied to budget holders is relevant, reliable and user friendly
- Leading management account meetings, identifying issues and making recommendations where applicable
- Providing statistical, benchmarking and other returns
- Developing and maintaining the organisation's value for money strategy and lead on the delivery of the value for money action plan
- Managing a team of three - Senior Sales Ledger Clerk, Financial Controller and Compliance Officer.
The successful candidate will be fully- qualified with experience working in the Not-for-Profit sector and exposure to National businesses with regional offices. Strong communication skills are vital as you will be expected to liaise with staff at all levels and across different offices.
This is an inclusive, down-to-earth environment so we are looking for enthusiastic and sociable candidates who can hit the ground running and use their own initiative to work autonomously. Goodman Masson is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Goodman Masson is an equal opportunities employer.