Group Tax Manager - Bournemouth
A unique business, based in Bournemouth, is looking to recruit an experienced Group Tax Manager. This is a varied and interesting role that will involve the management of the Corporate Tax function.
The primary responsibilities include;
* Managing the Corporate Tax function
* Ensuring the Group VAT returns are completed on time
* Ensuring that the transfer pricing documentation is maintained and updated
* Being a central point of contact for all tax related issues, including VAT, PAYE, P11D's
* Ad hoc project work concerning the tax strategy of the Group
To be considered for this role you must be ACA or CTA with at least 5 years PQE. You should ideally have recent experience within industry, although candidates coming straight from Practice will be considered. You should have experience across the UK tax regimes including VAT, PAYE, NI, etc.
To be involved in this selection process send your CV to Craig Eldret at email@example.com, quoting reference 1211-401. ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Pro-Tax recruits tax professionals into accountancy practices and commerce & industry clients from newly qualified level through to Partners and Heads of Tax.