This job is no longer available
This is an exciting time to join a business through growth and expansion, a great opportunity for any individual looking to develop within finance.
Duties include -
- Responsibility for the client accounting of residential, commercial and retail properties
- Bank reconciliations
- Insurance charges to tenants
- Rent deposits
- VAT reporting
- Client reporting
- Produce bespoke reporting formats for clients
- Completion of annual and quarterly service charge reconciliations complete with balance sheet and extend trial balance
- Be point of contact for the client, and tenants on the portfolio
- 6 monthly service charge and actual expenditure to budgeted reporting, detailing any variances and reporting to clients/tenants.
Person Specification -
- Minimum GCSE level education including Maths and English
- Experience of property accounts and property VAT
- Experience in reconciling service charge accounts
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Organised, able to work to deadlines and maintain attention to detail
- Ability to set own priorities and work under own initiativeGoodman Masson is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Goodman Masson is an equal opportunities employer.