This job is no longer available
You will work on projects to support the delivery of key business objectives , particularly in the areas of control / risk; financial and business performance / improvements Evaluate , recommend and implement solutions to address the identified business requirements to drive business improvements.
* Ability to analyse MI and drive recommendations / improvements
* Identify improvements to processes and systems to drive overall business improvement
* Challenge priorities and requirements to ensure proposals meet business needs
* Coordinate the production, prioritisation and agreement of business process and system requirements
* Ensure project activities and Changes are in line with business needs and requirements
* Coordinate activities to identify and evaluate the solution options to address business requirements and recommend the preferred option
* Assist the business to identify and quantify the benefits deriving from Change
* Support the activities of key team members in terms of key oversight activity re performance, control and Financials.
* Support reviews to ensure full understanding of issues and risks, formulate requirements on how these may be addressed
This role can be based in London or South Wales. Please apply to discuss furtherGoodman Masson is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Goodman Masson is an equal opportunities employer.