Senior Pricing Manager
- The ideal candidate will act as the commercial lead on high risk, complex bids and assist and advise key stakeholders to maximise business profitability.
- They will develop strong relationships with internal customers and sales leaders to help create a collaborative working environment across all key areas so an excellent communicator is essential for this role.
- The client is looking for someone to lead on pricing processes, best practise and commercial innovation.
- The candidate must be educated to degree level and have a number of years’ experience in developing compelling commercial and pricing propositions. Proven experience of working in a rapidly changing environment in a customer facing negotiation role is hugely desirable.
- The successful candidate will have strong analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and will have the ability to plan and prioritise their workload with continuously changing deadlines.
- A highly self- motivated individual will suit this role with excellent communication skills to coach and develop skills within the commercial team and to build relationships with customers, account and sales managers.
- In return the client is offering an excellent benefits package and the opportunity to develop in a dynamic role within a hugely successful organisation.