This job is no longer available
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the production of annual capital investment plans and driving greater awareness, quality and analytics on the performance of investment projects.
- They will have the opportunity to manage capital governance process and forms and support decision making on investment and portfolio performance.
- The role involves being creative in addressing challenges and considering the ‘Big picture’ and the individual must be comfortable in managing multiple stakeholders.
- My client is looking for a professional, highly motivated individual with proven leadership skills. Someone who is process driven with excellent attention to detail will suit this role with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Essentially, the candidate must have experience in dealing with all levels of management including senior executives and have proven experience within planning, budgeting, financial management and governance, ideally in capital investment.
- Experience of programme management is required with demonstrated business and financial acumen and ideally the individual will have led a high performing team.
- In return the client is offering a fantastic benefits package and this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow and develop in a dynamic role.