This job is no longer available
* Responsible for developing a framework for ongoing documentation of policies and procedures - guidelines, definitions, tools, QA and sign off, roll out and training.
* Supporting the creation and maintenance of a library of documentation on key systems (e.g. e-purchase, concur, cadenza, vendor helpdesk, fitter diary etc…) liaising with teams and KITs to set out how data flow through systems that impact on finance processes, to include double entry accounting where relevant.
* Responsible for the overseeing the implementation of any new processes - manual or automated into the operational finance team; creation of new sign-off, ensuring all impacted parties are fully aware and updating of process documentation.
* To work alongside the operational finance teams to create and perform a cycle of regular procedure and process audits - reporting on finding to identify control weaknesses and training gaps.
* Financial Internal controls
* Ability to communicate with and influence a wide range of finance and non-finance internal customers
* Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
* IT literate & able to deal with high volumes of data (SAP Finance, Excel) Knowledge and experience:
* Understanding of key accounting principles and internal control objectives
* Background in internal audit or external company audit desirable but not essential
* Experience in volume operational roles desirable but not essential Minimum level of education or qualifications:
* Near Qualified or Qualified accountant Other key requirements of the role include:
* Good attention to detail & ability to produce accurate work to tight deadlines
* Adaptable - able to work across the team to support other roles for holiday/study cover