Accountant and IT Specialist
Accountant and IT Specialist- Northamptonshire c£40K - £50K p.a.
The summary is brief.
Our client is a an expanding independent firm of accountants and is recruiting for a a qualified ACA or ACCA with a Public Practice background and specialist IT experience.
The role will be a combination of the following:
- Management Accounts Preparation
- Systems Analysis, Design and Installation
- Sage Training and Support
- Internal IT Support
This post would suit a candidate with good accountancy and tax skills but with a desire to develop the use of computer software within the SME market. The successful applicant will have gained experience in a client facing role and be ambitious to progress their career.
Long term career prospects do exist for the right candidate.
For further information please contact Wavelength by clicking the apply button and submitting your CV.
About Wavelength - Public Practice Recruitment
At Wavelength we specialise in providing permanent and temporary accountancy staff to Professional firms of Accountants, from trainee to direct Partner entry.
More jobs like this
- £40,000 - £49,999 IT / Telecoms / Technology Accounts Assistant jobs in Hertfordshire
- £40,000 - £49,999 IT / Telecoms / Technology Audit jobs in Hertfordshire
- £40,000 - £49,999 IT / Telecoms / Technology Bookkeeping jobs in Hertfordshire
- £40,000 - £49,999 IT / Telecoms / Technology Partner jobs in Hertfordshire